Kimm Topping is an activist, educator, empath, and research nerd. Kimm has been working at non-profits for seven years focusing on youth work, developing youth workers, and supporting LGBQ/T+ folks.
Kimm’s experience includes…
- Developing a curriculum guide for youth programs
- Developing and delivering trainings for businesses about public accommodations for trans folks in Cambridge, MA
- Facilitating trainings for domestic violence service providers at The Network/ la Red
- Recruiting, training, and managing volunteer tutors/mentors at Tutoring Plus
- Leading a girls’ media literacy program, focused on identity, creative expression, and building community at Tutoring Plus
- Serving as a Commissioner for Cambridge’s LGBTQ+ Commission
Kimm holds a BA in sociology/social change and psychology from Lesley University, and has received awards for their research and writing which centers the experiences of bisexual folks and women.
Most importantly, Kimm brings their life experience and identities to everything they do. They share personal stories and struggles in every training, with the intention of opening people’s hearts, minds, and approach to their work.